Pages

Friday 9 August 2019

Show Not Tell Task

Show Not Tell


Tell sentence: It was a cold and rainy day.






Show sentence: I was shivering outside  ass I was walking it was a very very Could day I jumped in the car and it was so could my geket was wheat the trees were  blown down it all Most fail on us we were terrified the windows was covered by the rain to dlery to see out the window .




                                      Tell sentence: I went to the beach.
Show sentence: I was sitting in the hot sun and my soft feet was seeking into the watering  sand I was looking at the lite blue water and there nice shady tree that I could sit under with coconuts up in the tree .





Tell sentence: Carol bought new shoes because hers broke.


Show sentence: my friend had broken shoes with holes in his shoes and shoelaces that don't match the color of his shoes   so he had to buy new  

shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment