Pages

Friday 13 September 2019

Cross Country - Draft Writing Term 3

Draft Writing Doc.
Term 3
Week 8

Topic: Cross Country
Purpose:  To share my experience of it
Audience: My whanau 


Title: ………………..Cross Country - Draft Writing Term 3


utterly exhausted
given my all
thankful for the training
gasping for air
the end in sight
wishing 
struggled onward
relieved it was over
sweating /perspiration 
fatigued
hit the wall
grit and determination
squish and squelch
bogged down
given it my best shot
slowly trudged
one foot after the other
feeling proud/energised


Introduce - Who, what, when, where?



Para 1 - Cross Country Preparation. What did I do to prepare for Cross Country?
I would be warming up and making sure that I have my gear 


`
Para 2 - Start/during the race. What happened at the start of the race? What happened during the race? In the star we would have to line up then we would 
Wait for misder burt to clap the clapper then you would have 



Para 3 - End of the race. What happened at the end of the race?I was gazing  through the gates one foot after another wants we were finished we had lots of

No comments:

Post a Comment