Pages

Friday 29 March 2019

camp








In the holiday I went to Hamilton and we went camping. For one day we slept in a cabin. It was a cool as cabin because it Was so kleen and they had a .shower and A toilet it was kleener then my toilet we Went for a walk and then we went to the Opt course there was a dig wall I had to Jump on a long to get over my cousin was There as well there name is Teokotai Noa And Aj and my sisters taina and TERAPI .Then we went for a walk in the dark we Were not allowed light so we just had to Listen to the person in front of a it wasn't That long then the next day we went to


A mud pool we. were trying to touch


The mud then after that we went to Mangere town centre than everybody went Home put my cousin's k aim home with me


And then we went around the .farm beside Pt England school than we sore a walkway but we were on the other side of a creek than we sore a green long pipe Then .we walked across it my cousin nearly fail in the creek when we got across we said that were crag of the creek Than we were.

walking around than the next day my cousin had to go home because it was the last day then i had to go sleep it was 8:30 the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment